Theatre right on your doorstep comes to Skye next week-end.
For Saturday 17 September will see a range of site-specific performances brought to the island as part of Skye’s Wee Theatre Festival.
In partnership with local promoting group, SEALL, the drama productions will take place at a range of locations but be aware they are all outdoor so dress accordingly.
Sites for the festival are as follows with all the performances then repeated in the evening at Sleat’s Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
• 10am & 5pm - "A Flagititous Imposter" - Tote, overlooking Skeabost Island
• 11am & 2:30pm -"The Braes " - Fairy Bridge, near Dunvegan
• 1:30pm - "Home" - Kyleakin, ‘The Lump’
• 1pm & 3pm - "Cease" - Raasay Ferry terminal
• 2pm & 4pm - "Fairy Flag" - Dunvegan Castle Grounds
All performances are £5 at the sites or £10 to see them repeated at that evening. Each performance has a limited capacity so booking in advance is recommended so to find out more follow the link here