Raasay Distillery Visitor Experience Guide
The Isle of Raasay Distillery is looking to add to our friendly team of local guides who welcome visitors and guide them through the story of Raasay and the production of whisky in the Distillery. The post offers the opportunity to work across a variety of full and part time shifts.
We are looking for someone who is versatile and adaptable. Guides daily perform a variety of duties including:
· Welcoming visitors and guiding them through a tour of the Distillery and its surroundings.
· Operating and managing Distillery tour bookings
· Merchandise sales
· Stock Control
· Handling cash and operating till.
· Conducting tasting sessions with visitors.
· General care and cleaning of public areas
· Routine Distillery administration tasks
· Dealing with all Customer Enquiries and resolving issues that may arise.
Applicants should be numerate and literate, have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Previous shop sales and stock control experience would be an advantage, as would previous guide experience and knowledge of whisky production. However, these are not pre-requisites for applicants and full training will be provided.
Further information or queries prior to application call Isle of Raasay Distillery on 01478 470178
Advertising on The Skye Times is set at a rate to suit everyone, with prices starting at just £30+VAT…Special offer on Vacancy Advertising of £50+VAT for as many weeks as you choose!
(Ideally send text in a Word document, and any logo in JPG or PNG format)